The electrically operated SeceuroDoor 7502 is a level 2 security rated, insurance approved roller shutter, tested to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-2 (LPS1175-2). The rigorous LPS 1175 burglary resistance standard is operated by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB). LPCB are the UK’s leading independent certification body and the LPS 1175 standard is recognised by 16 organisations, including the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Police Officers.
The SeceuroDoor 7502 is ideal for high security industrial situations. Standard finish is galvanised, with powder coated finish available, allowing shutters to be matched to existing colour schemes or corporate colours. The SeceuroDoor 75 can be supplied with a high usage motor for situations where the shutter will be opened and closed more frequently.
This product is also approved by the Secured by Design initiative.
Secured by Design – Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention and security standards for a wide range of products and applications.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free surveys and quotations
- Tested and approved to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-2 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Approved by the Secured by Design initiative
- Security features
- Robust steel construction
- Strong single skin galvanised steel slat profile
- Additional locking available if required
- Supplied with medium or high usage motors
- Single or three phase motor options
- Direct drive or flange mount options
- Fitted with a manual override for use in the event of power failure
- Wind class rating: Class 2
- Option for powder coating to any RAL or BS colour
- Option for Plastisol coated curtain if required
- 7000mm maximum span widths
- Internal fitting only